The Windsor Village Christmas Street Party is on tomorrow (saturday), with local shops and businesses offering instore specials and/or sale tables from 10am – 2pm.
Kids will be also be treated to face painting, bouncy castle, mini jeeps, and more.
The Windsor business group says everyone is welcome to bring a blanket and maybe an umbrella and enjoy some of Southland’s finest entertainment.
Local Windsor Village business owner of Bower Bird, Bernette Hogan, said it’s an exciting time of year. Make sure you check out the $20, $40, and $60 sale racks of designer clothing at Bower Bird on King Street.
The street party also provides a great opportunity to check out the new Hospice Southland shop in the old United Video store on King Street. Below is the day’s schedule of entertainment on the Village Green.
Proudly supported by What’s On Invers
Entertaining on the village green:
- 10am Jetset, people’s choice band of the year
- 10:50am Windsor street singers, accapella Christmas Carol action
- 11:10am Jetset
- 11:50 St. Theresa’s school, various student groups entertaining
- 12:10 Jetset
- 12:50pm Windsor North School. Several student groups and soloists are entertaining
- 2pm finish
- Face painting
- Bouncy castle
- Mini jeeps, etc for kids all free
- Excellent shopping specials