Here’s what they say are the inherent likelihood and impact of the reforms:
- Workplace disruption – almost certain to occur and extreme impact
- Participation in vocational education – almost certain to drop and major impact
- Needs of industry and employers – almost certain not to be met and extreme impact
- Needs of regions – almost certain not to be met and extreme impact
- Uncertainty of costs and benefits – almost certain and extreme impact
- New model doesn’t meet desired outcomes – likely to occur and extreme impact.
This is the most damning risk assessment I can recall. They say it is almost certain to fail in every significant area, and even with optimistic mitigation strategies the major failures are still rated likely and with major impact.
Incredible that Cabinet signed this off, if they actually read the advice.
Source: Kiwiblog and whatsoninvers.nz
You may be interested
Sheree Williams Home of the WeekProperty Hub - Dec 11, 2019
This home is the perfect start for your family needs. The carpet is brand new, the decor is on point…
Funeral Notices – Wednesday 11th DecemberNotices - Dec 11, 2019
If you would like your lost loved one's death / funeral notice or memoriam listed here, contact your funeral director for more…
Southland Sevens Squad for Tect National Sevens ReleasedNews Desk - Dec 10, 2019
Here is the Southland Mens Sevens Squad to play at the Tect National Sevens this Saturday and Sunday in Tauranga.…