Electrical Fault Discovered Fire Averted at CocoBella

Jan 28, 2018
1682 Views

Due to available fire crews at the Dongwha manufacturing plant fire a night shift crew had to attend a possible fire danger at CocoBella on Dee Street, owner operator Tracy Stenhouse, I popped into work to process the weekends internet and party plan orders, Nek Minute  one of the lights in the despatch office shorted out and started getting hot, so I called the fire service to be safe.

A fireman using infrared heat seeking scanner clocked the light fitting temperature at 150degrees.

Its business as usual Monday.

You may be interested

Funeral Notices – Friday 17th August
Funeral Notices
70 views
Funeral Notices
70 views

Funeral Notices – Friday 17th August

Notices - Aug 17, 2018

If you would like your recently lost loved ones death/funeral notice listed on contact your Funeral Director for more information…

Clinton Woman Emma Sutherland Recognised for Service to NZ Young Farmers
News, Southland
151 views
News, Southland
151 views

Clinton Woman Emma Sutherland Recognised for Service to NZ Young Farmers

News Desk - Aug 16, 2018

A Clinton woman has been recognised for her tireless service to NZ Young Farmers and her community. Emma Sutherland, 31,…

Main Street, Gore Nominated for Keep NZ Beautiful Awards
Gore, News
259 views
Gore, News
259 views

Main Street, Gore Nominated for Keep NZ Beautiful Awards

News Desk - Aug 16, 2018

Finalists for the Keep New Zealand Beautiful Awards 2018 have just been released and the Gore District Council is proud…