If you want to feel inspired motivated, eat lunch with Invercargill’s business community and do it all knowing your dollars are going to a life changing organisation – oh and by the way having an in-depth chat and meal with SIR GRAHAM HENRY, then this could be the perfect lunch event for you.
We are so excited to support this event – a premier sportsman with a wealth of experience, Sir Graham Henry is an inspiring voice, both on and off the field, and funds raised from this lunch go to the fantastic and deserving Graeme Dingle foundation.
Partnering with the Graeme Dingle Foundation, Graham, or Ted as some know him, will be talking about the road to success, please get involved and join us at lunch with Ted, supporting Southland youth on the path to success and to take on the world in their chosen vocation.
The work of the Graeme Dingle Foundation wouldn’t be possible without the help from generous supporters– every single dollar makes a difference.
In case raising money for Southland children, having a delicious meal with Sir Graham Henry wasn’t enough to reach for your wallet to support this cause – then how about some totally awesome items up for auction. I said we were excited to support it, you can see why…
Here are some of the fantastic auction items;
- Southlands iconic and premiere artist Chiaroni dedicates much of his time to the forward trajectory of Southland kids and jumped to donate one of his pieces.
- Signed boots by Beauden Barret, All black Jersey signed by Sir Graham Henry.
- Of course Graeme Dingle himself got on board and is donating (wait for it ) his pack!… and a book – this pack is a significant piece of NZ history! A travel package from the generous guys at Lakers House of travel and Air NZ and the list goes on…
So get along to A Talk with Ted: get motivated and most importantly support Southland Children.
Event information: A talk with Ted, with Sir Graham Henry
- Purchase Tickets from Ascot Park Hotel, Invercargill
- Wednesday 10 October, 12 noon
- Tickets $100 or $1000 for a table 10
You may be interested
Police Seek Information After Stock Theft In Waimumu, SouthlandNews Desk - May 20, 2019
Police would like to hear from anybody who was in, or passing through, the Waimumu area south-west of Gore, between…
Otatara Sections For Private SaleProperty Hub - May 20, 2019
Advertorial: The Otatara area provides walking tracks throughout Sandy Point plus horse trekking, water skiing, power boating, speedway, Teretonga Park…