Gore District Council & MLT Candidates
Here are the candidates for Gore District Council, Mataura Licensing Trust for this years local election.
Gore District Council
Mayor (1 vacancy)
- Tracy Hicks (Independent) – nominated by Ian Tulloch and Patricia Morris.
Waikaka Ward (1 vacancy)
- John Gardyne – nominated by Mervyn Clifford and Sharon Irwin.
Kaiwera-Waimumu Ward (1 vacancy)
- Stewart MacDonell – nominated by Graham Sharp and Peter Hargest.
Gore Ward (5 vacancies)
- Glenys Dickson – nominated by Robert Vercoe and Anne La Hood.
- Adam Duncan – nominated by Phillipa Campbell and Alannah Robinson.
- Doug Grant – nominated by Ivan Van De Water and Allan Boyer.
- Nick Grant – nominated by Mary Ogg QSO and Glenn Puna.
- Bret Highsted – nominated by Karl Metzler and Stephen Coyle.
- Bronwyn Reid – nominated by Margaret Macgregor and Noeline McDiarmid.
Mataura Ward (1 vacancy)
Neville Phillips – nominated by Nicholas Callick and Wayne Murray.
Council At Large (3 vacancies)
Cliff Bolger – nominated by Cyril McFadzien and Allan Ferguson.
Nicky Davis – nominated by Nigel Moore and Ralph Beale.
Steve (Boko) Dixon – nominated by David McKenzie and Tanya Rowling.
Richard McPhail – nominated by Anne La Hood and Michael O Neill QSM.
Mataura Community Board (5 vacancies)
- Greg Chaffey – nominated by Tony Richardson and Corey Millan.
- Steve (Boko) Dixon – nominated by Susan Neiman and Wayne Neiman.
- Tanya Rowling – nominated by Steven Dixon and David MacKenzie
- Linda Sinclair – nominated by Shona Kirby and Philippa Young.
- Alan Taylor – nominated by Neil Rogan and Michael Whale
- Sue Taylor – nominated by Tina Brand and Dorothy Swain
- Lisa Jayne Thomas – nominated by David Turnbull and Frederick Kotze.
Mataura Licensing Trust
Ward 1 Tapanui (1 vacancy)
- Horace McAuley – nominated by Barbara Hanna and Suzanne Wink.
Ward 2 Gore (3 vacancies)
- Jimmy Allison – nominated by Reymond Rankin and John Tutty.
- Yvonne Bannerman – nominated by Karl Metzler and David Morrison.
- Bryan Burgess – nominated by Mark Robinson and Brodie Andrews.
- Alison Cormack – nominated by Douglas Grant and Julian Morris.
- Ross Haslemore – nominated by James Marshall and Jarrad Scott.
Ward 3 Mataura (1 vacancy)
- Yvette Davis – nominated by Tali McLean and Clare Hartnell.
- Brendon (Moe) Murray – nominated by John Wilson and Tina Brand.
Ward 4 Rural (1 vacancy)
- Vince Aynsley – nominated by Anthony Copland and Andrew Tripp.
Ward 5 Edendale (1 vacancy)
- Jeannine Cunningham – nominated by David McKenzie and Denise Fodie.
Ward 6 Wyndham (1 vacancy)
- Jim McAllister – nominated by Ian Hunter and Lindsay Rodgers.
Ward 7 Tokanui (1 vacancy)
- Todd Lyders – nominated by Philip Golden and Winston Callahan.
Gore and District Health Inc
Gore Ward (4 vacancies)
- Warren Aitken – nomianted by Dennis Terry and Kevin Hammond.
- Ralph Beale – nominated by Robert Vercoe and Michael Hargest.
- Peter Goodger – nominated by Dianne Jones and Trevor Taylor.
- Peter Grant – nominated by Karl Metzler and Lynn MacLean.
- Alison Moore – nominated by Bronwyn McCall and Jennifer Buchanan.
Clutha Ward (1 vacancy)
Cecil Crawford – nominated by Barbara Hanna and Keith Falconer.
Southland Ward (1 vacancy)
Source: Gore District Council as at 29th August 2019