Gore District Council & MLT Candidates
Here are the candidates for Gore District Council, Mataura Licensing Trust for this years local election.
Gore District Council
Mayor (1 vacancy)
- Tracy Hicks (Independent) – nominated by Ian Tulloch and Patricia Morris.
Waikaka Ward (1 vacancy)
- John Gardyne – nominated by Mervyn Clifford and Sharon Irwin.
Kaiwera-Waimumu Ward (1 vacancy)
- Stewart MacDonell – nominated by Graham Sharp and Peter Hargest.
Gore Ward (5 vacancies)
- Glenys Dickson – nominated by Robert Vercoe and Anne La Hood.
- Adam Duncan – nominated by Phillipa Campbell and Alannah Robinson.
- Doug Grant – nominated by Ivan Van De Water and Allan Boyer.
- Nick Grant – nominated by Mary Ogg QSO and Glenn Puna.
- Bret Highsted – nominated by Karl Metzler and Stephen Coyle.
- Bronwyn Reid – nominated by Margaret Macgregor and Noeline McDiarmid.
Mataura Ward (1 vacancy)
Neville Phillips – nominated by Nicholas Callick and Wayne Murray.
Council At Large (3 vacancies)
Cliff Bolger – nominated by Cyril McFadzien and Allan Ferguson.
Nicky Davis – nominated by Nigel Moore and Ralph Beale.
Steve (Boko) Dixon – nominated by David McKenzie and Tanya Rowling.
Richard McPhail – nominated by Anne La Hood and Michael O Neill QSM.
Mataura Community Board (5 vacancies)
- Greg Chaffey – nominated by Tony Richardson and Corey Millan.
- Steve (Boko) Dixon – nominated by Susan Neiman and Wayne Neiman.
- Tanya Rowling – nominated by Steven Dixon and David MacKenzie
- Linda Sinclair – nominated by Shona Kirby and Philippa Young.
- Alan Taylor – nominated by Neil Rogan and Michael Whale
- Sue Taylor – nominated by Tina Brand and Dorothy Swain
- Lisa Jayne Thomas – nominated by David Turnbull and Frederick Kotze.
Mataura Licensing Trust
Ward 1 Tapanui (1 vacancy)
- Horace McAuley – nominated by Barbara Hanna and Suzanne Wink.
Ward 2 Gore (3 vacancies)
- Jimmy Allison – nominated by Reymond Rankin and John Tutty.
- Yvonne Bannerman – nominated by Karl Metzler and David Morrison.
- Bryan Burgess – nominated by Mark Robinson and Brodie Andrews.
- Alison Cormack – nominated by Douglas Grant and Julian Morris.
- Ross Haslemore – nominated by James Marshall and Jarrad Scott.
Ward 3 Mataura (1 vacancy)
- Yvette Davis – nominated by Tali McLean and Clare Hartnell.
- Brendon (Moe) Murray – nominated by John Wilson and Tina Brand.
Ward 4 Rural (1 vacancy)
- Vince Aynsley – nominated by Anthony Copland and Andrew Tripp.
Ward 5 Edendale (1 vacancy)
- Jeannine Cunningham – nominated by David McKenzie and Denise Fodie.
Ward 6 Wyndham (1 vacancy)
- Jim McAllister – nominated by Ian Hunter and Lindsay Rodgers.
Ward 7 Tokanui (1 vacancy)
- Todd Lyders – nominated by Philip Golden and Winston Callahan.
Gore and District Health Inc
Gore Ward (4 vacancies)
- Warren Aitken – nomianted by Dennis Terry and Kevin Hammond.
- Ralph Beale – nominated by Robert Vercoe and Michael Hargest.
- Peter Goodger – nominated by Dianne Jones and Trevor Taylor.
- Peter Grant – nominated by Karl Metzler and Lynn MacLean.
- Alison Moore – nominated by Bronwyn McCall and Jennifer Buchanan.
Clutha Ward (1 vacancy)
Cecil Crawford – nominated by Barbara Hanna and Keith Falconer.
Southland Ward (1 vacancy)
Source: Gore District Council as at 29th August 2019
You may be interested
Fire and Emergency NZ Hosting Mike King – I am Hope TourNews Desk - Nov 15, 2019
Otago and Southland Fire and Emergency is a big advocate for mental health. Participating in Mullets for Mental Health, developing…
Stags Head Coach Dale MacLeod- Creating Local PathwaysSports Hub - Nov 15, 2019
After two years as assistant coach of the Stags and two years in the deep South, Dale MacLeod is looking…
Showcase Gets The Ball Rolling For Southland EntrepreneursBusiness Hub - Nov 15, 2019
Losing his golf ball constantly was the driver that Southlander Ben Tattersfield needed to create a design for a sportstech…