Director-General of Health Ashley Bloomfield and Police Commissioner Mike Bush are giving an update on day one of the nationwide lockdown.
- Mike Bush, Commissioner of Police – update on Covid-19 national response
- Dr Ashley Bloomfield, Director-General of Health – health update.
Mar 26, 2020 1:05 PM RNZ Live
- Combined total of confirmed and probable cases in NZ is 283.
- On those seven in hospital – none are in ICU.
- 2417 tests were processed yesterday. Total number of tests is 12,683.
- 7 people are in hospital.
- 7 individuals have recovered from the infection.
- 73 cases are confirmed, five probable.
- 78 new cases of Covid-19 in NZ.
You may be interested
51 Confirmed Covid-19 Cases in Clutha/Southland, 6th AprilNews Desk - Apr 06, 2020
Today the Ministry of Health released the latest confirmed Covid-19 case numbers for the Southern DHB area. There are now 51…
Southland Museum & Art Gallery Release Tim Walker ReportNews Desk - Apr 06, 2020
The Southland Museum and Art Gallery (SMAG) Trust Board at its meeting on April 2 resolved to publicly release museum…
Watch: Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern Media Update, 6th AprilNews Desk - Apr 06, 2020
Watch: Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is addressing media after a meeting of Cabinet on the level 4 national response to…