Director-General of Health Ashley Bloomfield and Police Commissioner Mike Bush are giving an update on day one of the nationwide lockdown.
- Mike Bush, Commissioner of Police – update on Covid-19 national response
- Dr Ashley Bloomfield, Director-General of Health – health update.
Mar 26, 2020 1:05 PM RNZ Live
- Combined total of confirmed and probable cases in NZ is 283.
- On those seven in hospital – none are in ICU.
- 2417 tests were processed yesterday. Total number of tests is 12,683.
- 7 people are in hospital.
- 7 individuals have recovered from the infection.
- 73 cases are confirmed, five probable.
- 78 new cases of Covid-19 in NZ.
– Advertisement –