9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Te Anau Rugby Club,
For junior ages 5 – 18 years. All current & prospective players and coaches welcome – from any area, club (not just for Te Anau players).
Skills, drills, handling, safe tackling techniques, hand eye coordination, sportsmanship.
Aims are to:
• To re-ignite the passion and enjoyment of Rugby…..fun
• Encourages past, present and future Players/Coaches to be better equipped……fun
• Southland Rugby Development Coaches assist in activities……..fun
• We have a goodies bag that will support the players for 2019. (i.e.- Water bottle/ Mouthguards) for free……fun
• It’s a good time to re-boot the social gathering for parents…..fun
• The programme is designed to meet the various learning styles of the players within a group context…….fun
• We value child participation and in a team environment…….fun
• BBQ for Lunch/ Bouncy Castle for families…..more fun
• They will be able to see our senior team train and play later that day. …..fundamentals
When: Saturday 16 March,
Where: Te Anau Rugby Club
Any enquires contact Dale Wairau 027 266 1986 or Nathan Botting o27 231 6390 ……… but for REGISTRATIONS please contact Hannah [email protected] or text a photo to 0210 861 0327 by Thursday 14 March.
You may be interested
Time For Positive ChangeOpinion - Mar 21, 2019
OPINION: We have all seen the proposal for this city centre development potentially one of the biggest retail developments of…
Trucks & Muscle Cars Star Attractions At Teretonga Park This WeekendLindsay Beer - Mar 21, 2019
The NZ Super Trucks and Mainland Muscle Cars are the star attractions at this weekend’s motor racing action, presented by…