23/07/2018 - 27/07/2018
Southlander’s are being asked to share their thoughts, hopes and dreams as part of the project to redevelop the Southland Museum and Art Gallery.
A working group will be talking with communities throughout the region to gather information in a series of workshops and public conversations during the next six weeks.
Week commencing 23 July
- Otautau – Monday 23 July 10.30- 12.30 – Library
- Riverton – Monday 23July 2.00 – 4.00pm – Outside Supervalue
- Te Anau – Tuesday 24 July 12.30 – 2.30 – Library
- Lumsden – Tuesday 24 July 3.30 – 5.30pm Railway Precinct
- Teachers Workshop Wednesday 25 July 3.30pm Southland Girls’ High School
- Winton – Thursday 26 July 2.30pm – 4.30pm Outside New World
- Invercargill Workshop #3 Sunday 29 July 3pm – 4.30pm CTOS 62 Don St
Visit the Facebook page:
Read more about the workshops and public consultancy.
You may be interested
Funeral Notices – Friday 17th AugustNotices - Aug 17, 2018
If you would like your recently lost loved ones death/funeral notice listed on contact your Funeral Director for more information…
Clinton Woman Emma Sutherland Recognised for Service to NZ Young FarmersNews Desk - Aug 16, 2018
A Clinton woman has been recognised for her tireless service to NZ Young Farmers and her community. Emma Sutherland, 31,…
Main Street, Gore Nominated for Keep NZ Beautiful AwardsNews Desk - Aug 16, 2018
Finalists for the Keep New Zealand Beautiful Awards 2018 have just been released and the Gore District Council is proud…