23/07/2018 - 27/07/2018
Southlander’s are being asked to share their thoughts, hopes and dreams as part of the project to redevelop the Southland Museum and Art Gallery.
A working group will be talking with communities throughout the region to gather information in a series of workshops and public conversations during the next six weeks.
Week commencing 23 July
- Otautau – Monday 23 July 10.30- 12.30 – Library
- Riverton – Monday 23July 2.00 – 4.00pm – Outside Supervalue
- Te Anau – Tuesday 24 July 12.30 – 2.30 – Library
- Lumsden – Tuesday 24 July 3.30 – 5.30pm Railway Precinct
- Teachers Workshop Wednesday 25 July 3.30pm Southland Girls’ High School
- Winton – Thursday 26 July 2.30pm – 4.30pm Outside New World
- Invercargill Workshop #3 Sunday 29 July 3pm – 4.30pm CTOS 62 Don St
Visit the Facebook page:
Read more about the workshops and public consultancy.
You may be interested
Southland Residents Reminded to Secure Property this SummerNews Desk - Dec 18, 2018
Southland Police are continuing to work hard to prevent burglaries this summer with extra patrols in high risk areas, but…
Unleashed Dogs Causing Problems at Riverton and Curio BayNews Desk - Dec 18, 2018
Dogs roaming unleashed in prohibited and leash-only areas are causing problems at Riverton and Curio Bay. Southland District Council animal…
Queenstown Residents Fed Up With Traffic Woes: ‘It’s Ridiculous’News Desk - Dec 18, 2018
Motorists around Queenstown are facing increasing traffic delays with some saying it can take 50 minutes to drive less than…