16/11/2018 - 18/11/2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Annual championships for both competitive and social Masters athletes in the South Island, New Zealand.
This event is open to both NZ Masters Athletics and Athletics NZ registered financial members.
- Sprints 60m, 100m, 200m, 400m
- Middle/Distance 800m, 1500m, 3000m, 5000m
- Barriers Short Hurdles, Long Hurdles, Steeplechase
- Walks 3000m Track Walk, 5000m Track Walk
- Jumps High Jump, Long Jump, Triple Jump, Pole Vault
- Throws Shot Put, Discus, Javelin, Hammer Throw, Weight Throw
- Combined Events Track Pentathlon, Throws Pentathlon
You may be interested
Sharks Tank To Huge Saints VictorySports Hub - May 19, 2019
The Wellington Saints have dismantled arch enemy Southland Sharks for the second time this season, this time it was a…
Opinion: Supporting Our Retailers Throughout Changes To Our CitySheree Carey - May 19, 2019
Opinion: The consent hearing period for HWCP’s inner-city redevelopment has just closed but there is still work to be done.…