16/11/2018 - 18/11/2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Annual championships for both competitive and social Masters athletes in the South Island, New Zealand.
This event is open to both NZ Masters Athletics and Athletics NZ registered financial members.
- Sprints 60m, 100m, 200m, 400m
- Middle/Distance 800m, 1500m, 3000m, 5000m
- Barriers Short Hurdles, Long Hurdles, Steeplechase
- Walks 3000m Track Walk, 5000m Track Walk
- Jumps High Jump, Long Jump, Triple Jump, Pole Vault
- Throws Shot Put, Discus, Javelin, Hammer Throw, Weight Throw
- Combined Events Track Pentathlon, Throws Pentathlon
You may be interested
Watch: All Blacks Coach Steve Hansen Confirms He Will Step Down After Next Year’s World CupEditor - Dec 14, 2018
All Blacks coach Steve Hansen has revealed he will step down after next year's Rugby World Cup in Japan. He…
Funeral Notices – Friday 14th DecemberNotices - Dec 14, 2018
If you would like your recently lost loved ones death / funeral notice or memoriam listed here, contact your Funeral…