23/01/2020 - 29/01/2020
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Southland District Council has joined forces with the team at Sport Southland to create active summer fun for youngsters throughout the district.
Council’s annual holiday programme will run in January at six locations – Winton, Wyndham, Otautau, Tokanui, Stewart Island and Te Anau.
The Sport Southland crew will be engaging with a variety of regional sports organisations, local clubs, arts and crafts groups and community groups to develop a comprehensive programme which caters for a variety of interests.
Each programme will be structured to ensure participants can sample a range of activities with children split into two age groups – 5-8 years and 9-12 years.
Confirmed dates for the programme, which runs from 10am to 3pm each day, are:
- Tokanui Friday 17th January (40 spots available)
- Winton Monday 20th January (60 spots available) Buses from Nightcaps
- Te Anau Wednesday 22nd January (80 spots available) Buses from Lumsden via Mossburn
- Wyndham Friday 24th January (60 spots available) Buses from Riversdale and Woodlands via Edendale
- Otautau Monday 27th January (60 spots available) Buses from Riverton and Tuatapere
- Stewart Island Wednesday 29th January (25 spots available)
The programme costs $6 per participant. Make sure you don’t miss out and register online (external link)now
You may be interested
Steel Legend Wendy Frew Joins Coaching LineupNews Desk - Feb 27, 2020
The Ascot Park Hotel Southern Steel have announced a strong coaching line-up for the 2020 ANZ Premiership season. Head coach…
Powerball Rolls Over – $50 million Must Be Won This SaturdayNews Desk - Feb 27, 2020
Powerball was not struck this evening and has rolled over to Saturday night where the jackpot will be a record-breaking…