Free Webinar: Covid-19 Business Continuity Plan
11:00 am - 12:15 pm
The impacts of Covid-19 on health and business are evolving fast. It is essential that every business has a plan for dealing with the fallout from this pandemic.
A plan will give you peace of mind and clarity for decision-making for the future of your business, and ensure you access Government support entitlements and maximise opportunities to preserve your cashflow and profitability. In the worst-case scenario, we want you to have certainty about whether your business can continue and plan around that.
The webinar will help you:
• Build resilience in your team and family at this time.
• Outline the things you should consider now to minimise the impact on your business.
• Share a process, a guide and a template for creating your Business Continuity Plan.
• Give supporting information to help you engage your suppliers, employees, bank and advisors to drive empathetic and effective conversations.
• Outline some ways we can help you fast track the development of your plan.
Facilitated by: John Schol & Manoli Aerakis
You may be interested
Ambitious Bridge Replacement Programme Under WayNews Desk - May 27, 2020
An ambitious one-year bridge replacement programme kicked off in Southland District in May. Up to 19 bridges, most of them…
Watch: COVID-19 National Response Update, 27th MayNews Desk - May 27, 2020
Watch live: Director-General of Health Dr Ashley Bloomfield gives update on Covid-19 Director-General of Health Dr Ashley Bloomfield is giving…