Raising Body Confident Kids – Southland Tour
Parents, grandparents, caregivers and anyone who works with children in Tuatapere and Gore - I simply cannot wait for you to meet Emma and for you to hear her share her practical advice on what to say and how to act in order to have raise healthy and happy kids who are confident in their bodies.
WED JUNE 23 - GORE
RSA, 12 Bowler Avenue Gore
THURS JUNE 24 - TUATAPERE*
Waiau Town & Country Club
This talk is for parents of 1 to 18 year olds (and anyone else who needs to show themselves some body confidence love).
Over 90 minutes, you will learn from Emma;
- How to build body confidence in kids
- How to deal with the whole ‘sugar’ thing
- Social media strategies
- How to talk about fat and weight without awkwardness or fear you’re causing issues
- Eating disorder prevention
- how to deal with body size bullying
For just $25, please join Emma and I and discover how to set up your kids to feel good about their body for life.
*Tuatapere - Make a night of it and book your 3 course pre show dinner directly with the Waiau Town & Country Club for just $30