Part of our Building Capability Series.
Bite-sized learning designed to support organisational success.
Programme Lead: Southland Chamber of Commerce
Delivery Partner: Malloch & McClean
Funding Support: Community Trust South
Cashflow is king in any business or organisation and critical to survival and growth. Does your business need to improve its cash position?
Join both Michael Hunter and Hayden Shaw who are chartered accountants at Malloch McClean to learn how to set targets, monitor your cashflow and much more…
After attending this two-hour session, you will learn how to:
- Identify your current Cash Conversion Cycle
- Identify the likely causes of cashflow problems within your business / organisation
- Set 12 month and 90 day cashflow improvement goals and actions
- Not for Profit / Charity organisations $50 per person.
- Chamber members $125 per person.
- Non members welcome - $200 per person.
To learn more or to register for this workshop visit https://southlandchamber.co.nz/events/46518/