Christmas Cracker Week #1 Random Draw Winners
The whatsoninvers.nz Christmas Cracker promotion started yesterday. Be sure to shop locally to be into win. Thanks to Christmas at the Races 2017 we have selected 4 random winners today from people who shopped at Voyant Fashion on Kelvin Street & McKnight & Brown on Esk Street.
Random Draw #1 Winners: General Admission wrist band with $20 loaded on it.
- 1x Vicki Burns (drawn at Voyant Fashion)
- 1x Lisa Maloney (drawn at Voyant Fashion)
- 1x Sionya Siowau (drawn at McKnight & Brown)
- 1x Jonathan Taylor (drawn at McKnight & Brown)
Look out for more random draws during the next few weeks.
Shop at these Local Businesses to enter:
- Pertsmart.nz – Cnr of Deveron & Spey Streets
- Wrens – 65 Yarrow Street
- Young Reflections – 13 Tay Street
- CocoBella -157 Dee Street
- Little Fire Musicworks – Dee Street
- Stirling Sports – 41Esk Street
- McKnight & Brown – 30Esk Street
- Freds Hair & Beauty – 68 Esk Street
- Michael Hill – Esk Street
- The Lollie Shop Cambridge Arcade
- Macpac – 48 Tay Street
- Vodafone – Corner Kelvin & Tay Streets
- Voyant Fashion -28 Kelvin Street
- Wensleys Cycles – Cnr Nith & Tay Streets
- more to be added….
You may be interested
Hobomagic at Southland Musicians Club (review & photos)Editor - Dec 11, 2017
A magic night at the recently refurbished Southland Musicians Club. First on stage were local band Tonguecutter. These clad-in-black berserkers showed off…
Southland Motor Cycle Club Paul Nixon Memorial Endurance Races (photos)Editor - Dec 11, 2017
Action photos from the Southland Motor Cycle Club meeting held at Teretonga Park on Sunday 10th December by Dave Loudon…